This article explains How to Block Emails icloud. All blocked emails automatically go to the Trash folder, where they are soon deleted, so you’ll never have to see or open them.
Complete Task and Win $100 of Free Taco Bell
How to Block icloud Mail
To block a sender and send their messages to the Trash folder:
- Sign in to iCloud Mail and select an email from the sender you want to block. You don’t have to open the email.
- If you need to view mailboxes, and no mailboxes display, select the right-arrow (Show Mailboxes) in the upper-left corner.
- Select the gear icon (Show Actions menu) in the lower-left corner.
- Select Rules from the menu that appears.
- Select Add a Rule in the upper-right portion of the pop-up box.
- Under If a message, select is from from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the email address you want to block. If you selected an email from the sender at the beginning of this process, their email address is automatically entered.
- Under Then, select Move to Trash.
- Select Done. Select Done again on the next screen.
Why Would You Want to Block a Sender?
Have you ever subscribed to a newsletter only to find you never read it—and unsubscribing doesn’t stop the emails from arriving in your inbox? Do you have a distant relative (or ex-coworker) who forwards around 648 jokes every day, and that’s all they send? google icloud Or maybe you’re being harassed via email? Whatever your reason, “How to Block Emails on Icloud”- iCloud gives you a handy solution to block what you don’t care to read.