Viator partner program: The COVID-19 pandemic has greatly changed the way we travel and new trends keep emerging to accommodate the new environment. With Viator Partner, a leading tours and attractions booking platform and TripAdvisor.com , affiliates can promote activities that will make their audience feel secure while satisfying their wanderlust.
Viator is an online booking platform for incredible experiences around the world. As a TripAdvisor company, Viator has access to the world’s largest selection of high-quality tours and activities from must-do moments to who-knew discoveries.
Viator highly values the time of their clients, so the team ruthlessly focuses on quality and offers story-worthy experiences that won’t leave anyone feeling indifferent. The range of products is incredibly diverse:
- Tours and sightseeing
- Art and culture
- Food and drink
- Outdoor activities
- Classes and workshops
In addition, Viator also offers tickets and passes to popular landmarks as well as travel and transportation services, such as bus tours, day trips, and more. On their website, clients can filter activities by type, price range, duration, time of day, rating, special promotions, and more. viator partner program
On the activity page, clients can view videos and photos of a specific tour or landmark, read a detailed description of the experience, and see customer ratings and reviews.
Advantages for customers
- Over 345,000 incredible activities worldwide
- Lowest price guarantee
- Millions of reviews from satisfied customers
- 24/7 award-winning customer support
- Free cancellation and various payment options
- Multilingual website available in 12 languages
- Reserve now and pay later allows clients to secure activities they won’t want to miss
Viator affiliate program
Viator provides affiliates with a 9% commission rate on bookings, with an opportunity to earn more through special promotions.
Pre-approval is required for affiliates to join the program. While the Viator website is available in 12 different languages, Viator only accepts affiliate sites in English. Upon request, partner can receive account support from the in-house expert team, as well as creative banners, images, and insights for your blog content.
Advantages for affiliates
- Strong conversion rates
- High average order value
- 30-day cookie lifetime
- Great variety of creative banners, text, keywords, and content links
- Weekly deals and offers
- Proactive and dedicated in-house program management
- Dedicated feeds
How to earn with the Viator affiliate program
Below, we’ve gathered a few tips that will help you leverage the latest travel trends and promote Viator as efficiently as possible. Try to focus on curating the following experiences when creating new articles or updating evergreen content:
- Local activities for your audience. With domestic travel more popular now than ever before, travelers are looking for destinations that are within driving distance from their homes.
- Outdoor experiences, which allow travelers to avoid crowds and maintain social distancing.
- Tours and activities with increased safety measures. On Viator, customers can use special filters, such as “good for avoiding crowds” and “additional safety measures”, to find activities that allow them to avoid crowds and feel more comfortable.
- Virtual experiences. From interactive cooking classes to livestream walking tours, clients can enjoy new experiences from the comforts of their home. For example, they can prepare pasta with locals in Rome, learn about the wildlife in Panama, or explore Tokyo from their couch.
- Unique experiences. People are still dreaming about international travel, so you can write about must-see attractions, as well as unique activities that Viator offers to its clients, such as cooking classes, boat tours, etc.
Another great thing about Viator is that you can highlight their flexible booking policy in your content. Most tours allow for free cancelation and customers can also book tours for later in the year with the “Reserve Now & Pay Later” option.