Vistara is thrilled to present #VistaraWomanFlyer. An industry-first service designed especially for our women travelers. As part of this unique initiative, vistara flight booking female passengers can choose their desired seat from among a window or an aisle seat, while female passengers traveling alone will additionally enjoy special baggage and transport assistance on arrival, completely free of cost.
To enjoy this service, passengers can pre-select their preferred seat during booking, after vistara flight booking (through the ‘manage my booking’ feature) as well as during web check-in. If the passenger was unable to book the seat, we will ensure only a window or an aisle seat is assigned to the passenger at check-in. For assistance with luggage and help with booking of airport authorized taxis, the passenger can look out for uniformed Vistara staff at the baggage claim area holding #VistaraWomanFlyer arrival assistance placards. vistara flight status These personnel will also escort the passenger up to the taxi upon their request. Book tickets to become a Vistara WomanFlyer today
We also provide sanitary pads on board our flight to our women travellers on request. These are ISO 9001:2015 certified, bio-degradable and organic sanitary napkins made from plant-based fibres that are free of plastic, toxins and perfume. This initiative makes us the first domestic airline to offer sanitary pads on flights within India.
Recognizing the need for this essential amenity, we have introduced this service to assure women travellers of a comfortable flying experience every time they fly Vistara. vistara flight status
Please get in touch with the cabin crew on your Vistara flight should you wish to opt for the service.
Terms and Conditions
- This is an optional complimentary service for female customers travelling alone or with children on a Vistara flight.
- Vistara staff will be present at the baggage claim area for all arriving flights, holding a “#VistaraWomanFlyer Assistance” placard. Please approach them for any assistance required.
- The service includes (i) luggage assistance upon arrival (ii) escorting the customer till the taxi stand (iii) arranging a taxi from the airport authorized taxi providers at the arrival/connecting station.
- The taxi fare must be borne by the customer herself.
- Vistara forgoes any responsibility/liability once the customer exits the airport premises.
- Please note that while arrival assistance will only be provided on our domestic sectors, preferred seat selection is applicable for both domestic and International routes.
- Please note that this service is applicable for travel within India only.